Sunday, April 11, 2010

Enough with the Stalling; Let's Get Procrastinating!

As with everything else, if I am truly serious about getting my office to look like this and stop from looking like this, I must make my list (where'd I put that pencil?):

  • Clean computer desktop; file all files
  • Lighten the load and trash the trash
  • Take trip to IKEA for inspiration (enjoy meatball lunch as reward)
  • Plan new layout
  • Execute new layout (enjoy meatball lunch as reward)
  • Take trip to office store for stuff that will keep me organized
I'm thinking this is a month-long project.
Most people would take one week and get it all done, but I want to be a generous boss to myself.
If I like the way I'm being managed, I may surprise myself by finishing the project ahead of schedule.

Yep, that's what I'll do: undersell but overdeliver.

Maybe I'll get a reward for my all my fabulous efforts.

Woo, I'm winded. Enough work for today.

1 comment:

  1. Great blogging. Made me interested; made me want to return to see our progress!

    ReplyDelete